CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Thursday, September 19, 2013

QUESTIONS---ANSWERS

If at anytime you have asked yourself this question, "why am I here?" You are not alone in the answer. I myself think that I do have a purpose in this life and to post on this blog I ask myself, "Is this for me?" I answer myself; that it is not doing any harm in what I post, for I do believe whatever moves me or whatever comes from my spirit and soul to say; then this is just one of many avenues to express myself. No, I do not have answers, but I think instead of asking yourself why you are here; one should maybe ask "what should I do while I am here?" If you look at the beach and the grains of sand and then look at the universe; consider yourself like the grain of sand. Each grain of sand makes the beach; just like each person no matter the age, race, religion, culture, gender, or even sexually preference makes this earth whole. I hope you find your answers to your life and if I can humbly ask of you to pray for me to still find my way. “Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” ― Dalai Lama XIV Peace be with you all! Mozette