CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Saturday, September 21, 2013

ENOUGH

I thank you for the pain and hardship, for it has given me the strength and desire to prove to myself that I can do bad all by myself. I say that but it is all good, for I am going to be just fine. I don't need you or your kind. I might didn't listen to the lessons that were taught me as I was young, but as time has passed and I have become this grown woman I know the mistakes I have made and I have to fix them to move on to a better place in my spirit. You can get in my face and say I am not worthy or not worth any thing, but as Tuc-Pac said it best, "only GOD can judge me." Yes, only God almighty. He didn't give me this life to be your doormat or for you to disrespect me. I AM SOMEBODY. Yes, I am someone significant to my life and this world. You might not see or you have probably never seen it or appreciate it, but I am here to tell you. I am here to stay until God almighty calls me back to him. You call me names, look at me as if I am lower than an ant, cheat on me, put your hands on me, and you thought I take it; well you are the fool. For there you go in the handcuffs, as they tuck your head down to put you in the back sit of there black and white, and I sign the papers to have you where you need to be; away from me and behind bars. "Give me strength dear Lord to get through it all. I beg of you. I know you are not going to forsake me. If I can get through this then I know I can get through anything. I know one day you will be out from behind that cell, and back on the streets, but when you come to me you best come correct. I am stronger, wiser, and prouder of myself. I have had more than enough. When I wake and lay my head down to sleep I will call out his name and thank him for my life. I will live. I will be GOD's child the way he meant for me. I know GOD doesn't get enough of me calling his hame, but I have had enough of you. (To women that have gone through pain from a man or even one that didn't respect you. I do respect, appreciate you, love you, and I know you are going to be just fine.) MOZETTE