CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Monday, July 29, 2013

ALL ONE

GOD is me and I am GOD. You are GOD and GOD is you. We are all the same. God created the heavens and earth..the universe. God created man. So, why some want to separate from each other. We are one. I look in the mirror and see this woman and yes then I see the color of my skin, but I see me first. I am labeled by a name that was given to me by my parents, but when I step out in society and I am labeled by the color of my skin and by the figure of my shape of a woman. Why can't we just see a person. Walking upon this earth; that unfortunately has boundaries. When you look at earth from a distant view; you do not see separations just land masses. We should be able to go to one place to another and not be judged or looked as different. It a shame that we can not look at each other as GOD's children and look from his eyes. I only call him ...him, for I do not think he has a physical form, but that is how we can seem to relate to GOD. Peace to all. Open your eyes and see further that what you see in a person, place, or thing. MOZETTE