CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Saturday, May 4, 2013

WANTING

It comes as a simple word, but has such power behind it. What do you want? Not the same as the word need, for that word has a different definition altogether. Plain and simple, WANT is what you desire. You want to have a nice life, you want to find the love of your life, you want the perfect marriage, you want the new model Mercedes, you want....I think you get the jest of it. Well then ask you yourself what you do want? On the network ABC; there is a series called, "SCANDAL", that just showed on this past Thursday night--5/2/2013; Season 2--episode 20, entitled "A Woman Scorned." To me it was one of the most powerful and symbolic episodes I have been viewing. I am not going to tell you the whole show from the beginning of the broadcast, but this one was talking to me so loud that I had to stand and take notice. There was a scripted line in it that went "....if you want me earn me." Now that was a powerful statement. Many men think that they can play with women emotions, yes treat them like a toy...we are not toys...if you think so then go to the TOY STORE and play. By the end of the episode the man told the woman, "watch me earn you." He did just that. He showed her how much he loved her and wanted her. LOVE IT! That is all it takes is for a man to fight or take a stand for the woman that he loves. It is not just for men to do it for women, but women for men. It is a 50/50 affair. I don't know what happen to this fight for love for each other and if we as couples or the one that you love that you forgot or didn't have a clue. Well it is time for those that love each other know what you want and get a clue. Women do want to feel wanted. As the song goes...when a man loves a woman....!