CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ME TIME

...I don't believe it; I spent the day not doing not anything special and it felt great. If you knew my personality then you would why this is such a milestone. Do you ever get in the state of mind---if you didn't do a chore, an errand, get out and about and be apart of the world in some capacity; that you were being a waste to human-kind? Well, I am here to tell you that you are not a waste. Sometimes you just need some ME TIME. Time for you to just chill, relax, take a breather, enjoy that cup of coffee or tea, take your time with your shower, take a long walk and not make it about "I have to do some exercising", and/ or being just a bum for the day. Well I am feeling like I just did the run in place like in the movie "ROCKY", where the actor Sylvester Stallone was on top of the Lincoln Memorial stairs, with arms up; that he achieved running those stairs without passing out. I DID IT!..and you can too. So, be a bum for a day and rejoice in it.