CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ONE DESERVES ANOTHER

"Ole Lord, I have tried to do as you wish and want of me to do. I am the human that you made and I do appreciate it, but these lessons are getting hard to bare." One does what one does to make one happy, but does one deserve the other. I have dropped on these knees and I gather I will drop again. I will do what is right. "Just give me another day to do what I have to do to honor you." In the dark of my room and I think and pray to you. I know you hear me and I wish I could hear you, but we weren't suppose to hear you like we humans hear each other. We are suppose to get you message by the things that happen around us. For example: If I complain of walking to much to get to where have to go---you put in my path a man or woman that have no legs and they are doing what they have to do to get to there destination. In my heart; I hear you my Lord savior. You are not complex; just we have so many choices that I find it hard to make the right one. I hit my head ( not physically )so many times and you think I get the message, but then all of sudden I get it. Yes, we are a stubborn species, but you made us and you love us unconditional. As I am in my darken room I feel you with me here. In song, in the light scent that is in the air, the thoughts even that I am writing on this manmade document, or the feelings that are swelling in my chest. One deserves the another; if I am to have you in my life then I am to honor you. Thank you MOZETTE