CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Sunday, October 7, 2012

AS RIGHT AS RAIN

I stand there in the rain as it falls down hard all over my body making my clothes cling. I put my head back so I could feel the softness of the rain fall and slide upon my face. I don't seem to mind though, for the coolness of the rain controls the feeling I have deep inside of me for him. Yes, there is a burning deep inside of me since we first touched. I remember when I first time I had him as a man and woman in thier most intimate way. It was the most explosive time I had ever had. All he did was to touch my hand soft and slow and I thought I would just melt. I didn't think he would have such a power over me but he did. He asked if he could he kiss me and I like a fool said, "yes!" I returned his kiss which such passion that I had to catch my own breath. His hands roamed on my body as if he was touching familiar grounds. His lips touched mine and his tongue in my mouth warm, slow, and easy. The warmth of his mouth and breath was refreshing as if I was getting new breath to me. CPR could not be that good, for he brought me alive with his kiss. He continued on my neck, my shoulders as he removed my straps from them and then pulled me close to feel the smoothness of my skin. I thought I pass out. Oh how I wanted him but should I, for his touch was as right as rain.