CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

REAL OR UNREAL

To those of us that know the difference between real or unreal, fiction or non-fiction, fantasy or realism; then we go to a movie theater you are there to be entertained not to be feared to go and watch something on the big screen. You don't go into the place of entertainment thinking something awful is going to happen, yet it did. Yes, I am referring to the horrific occurrence at the Aurora, CO movie theater viewing of the new movie "DARK KNIGHT RISES"; where we have lost lives as young as 6 years old and other badly injured, but easily I think I can say a whole country in traumatized especially those in Aurora, CO. Whatever gives you peace or to make you whole again after hearing this news and still hearing of the outcome of it I can on say...find it. Find some way to get peace within as quickly as possible. True; I don't know that hardship or even the pain that the people from that theater that horrific night are feeling, but my prayers are with you all. I just recently took my son of 16 yrs. to the see the movie, yet we were both on guard. We look at the people as they came into the theater differently, for we actually were paying attention to them, but trying to enjoy the movie. Once we made up our minds and shared words of love for each other we began to sit back, relax, and see a movie we had been looking forward to for months. We were not going to let fear stop us from our joy. The movie was well done and we thoroughly enjoyed it, but in my mind as his mother I hated that one man was able to cause panic and even skepticism about going to see this movie. I have to say I hate he caused me to test my faith...but faith prevailed; eventhough this just doesn't seem real, but it is....very real. Keep the faith and by all means heal. With MUCH LOVE MOZETTE