CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nora Ephron....Scripts Well Written

As I opened my lap top and the news coming across one of my websites; I was immediately saddened by the news of the passing of Nora Ephron. I salute you; not in the way a military personal would perform, but by tears, laughter, long sighs, smile, words in which I would had said to a man, or blowing you a sweet kiss...woman to woman of the words you wrote that you created as scripts and in books. I thank you for the memories, for they will never be forgotten. I remember the first time I saw "Harry met Sally" and related, laughed, and moved by the movie. It is amazing how one can get so involved in books and movies, yet at times you can see yourself in the scenes. I won't say we have lost you, for as long as we still remember...you are very much still alive. Applauding you MOZETTE