CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Sleep

I have just successfully figured out a math problem of "Solving Equations" and the real strange thing that how to solve it came in my sleep the night before.

In my sleep I was rested and as far as I know it came as a visual; I don't know about the time I was waking up and I was so blown away that "that is it..how could I had not gotten this...how stupid of me." Yes, I was beating myself up but as I just finished it I feel so great, wonderful, like I can breath. I am just laughing to myself but wanted to share this with someone so why not those that might read my blog. Thank you!

Ahhh, it feels better to let that go. Smiling..yes, I am just smiling for I love when I get it...get passed it...or just feel that spiritual CONGRATS and YOU ARE DOING WELL MY CHILD. I got it and it feels good.

I just needed to stop thinking of the problem and sleep; but I guess in my subconscious was not letting it go.

Mozette