CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU

CITY IS WAITING FOR YOU
From here to there...to San Francisco

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your Cheating Heart

"For better or worse; till death do us part." I thought but I guess not, for I don't think a man cheating is the worse but it isnt good either. You get married saying to each othere, "you are the only one for me", yeah right.

Charlie Sheen, Tiger Woods, and now Jesse James. Is this an epidemic? I think there is a conspiracy out there for all the publication of cheating men. Is this new? No! This has been happening since or the time before the big flood by GOD! I am not on a band wagon to parade around celebrating men cheating but this is not news. Plan and simple ...gossip. Who cares? I guess; millions do for it is everywhere you look in magazines, online, newspapers, and of course tabloids. What I think is funny for they tell of cheating women. Yes, we do it too. Augh, the last I look they were both humans, men and women.

I guess the word monogamous is not apart of their vocabulary or understanding. Actors and actress are in bad spotlight all the time...there are only human too. They make mistakes just like the ordinary everyday person. You do bad; in time you will get caught. "Luke 12:3..."Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops.
I wonder if all this is out there to make us not pay attention to the important things; like, where are country is headed or even the condition of the world. Don't you think that would be more interesting and important? I wonder!